A friend recently texted me a lot of photos via iMessage. I needed to save them to Photos so I could export them to my desktop and upload to Google Places for her business.
I was worried I would have to save them one at a time. I turned to Google and found this article on how to save multiple images from iMesssage.
- Basically go into the message from your contact in iMessage.
- Click on their name at the top
- Click on ‘info’
- Scroll down to the photos
- Press and hold on one
- Select ‘More’
- Press on the images you want and notice the blue checkmark in the bottom right corner
- When done hit save and boom!